1. You must be a member of this web site to join our RD Directory. If you are not a member yet, please click the Join link at the top right corner of the page to become a member. There is no charge to join the RD Directory.
2. Once you are logged in, come back to this page. You will see the RD Directory Control Panel. Click the Create Your Profile Page link.
3. Fill out the RD Directory Profile page.
4. The first time you create and save your profile, it is reviewed by our web site administrators. We will check that you are a Registered Dietitian with the CDR. Once approved, your profile is made live. You will receive an email to let you know it is live on the site.
5. Keep in mind that you can always come back to this page to EDIT/VIEW your profile or to make it ACTIVE/INACTIVE. Once you have received approval by our administrators the first time you create your profile, you can make your profile active or inactive henceforth without restrctions.
CLINICAL DIETITIAN - CENTRAL VALLEY AREA, CALIFORNIA: GREAT RELOCATION AND SIGN-ON BONUS! 09/18
Community Dietitian 09/16
Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)-RD 09/11
First Cook - Patient Food Services - Per Diem 09/09
Food Service Technician - Patient Food Services - Per Diem 09/09
Registered Dietetic Tech I - Clinical Nutrition - Full Time 09/09