The goal of this Web site is to provide a relaxed environment
that encourages civilized and professional discussions,
as well as promotes the exchange of ideas, opinions and information
related to the world of dietetics, Registered Dietitians, the health care professional, and the general public.
As a privately operated website with established rules of
etiquette, we reserve the right to either delete a post or
revoke your membership if we feel you are violating any of
these common sense posting guidelines:
- Do not use our forum to SELL or BUY goods of any kind. No spam please.
- Be clean, courteous, polite, and prudent. Please refrain from using obscenity in
any of your posts. Don't use vulgar, abusive or hateful language. Don't post to
antagonize or harass others.
- Don't use any of our services as an opportunity to spam others. Don't post the
same material several times for advertising purposes. No self-serving nor commercial
- Do not post looking for jobs or post your jobs.
- When posting about previous or current employers, please do not mention the name of the employer explicitly.
Postings about previous or current employers elicit emotionally charged responses which, for good or bad, are
highly subjective and unfair.
- Don't enter commercial or personal URLs or email addresses.
- Don't initiate a discussion regarding competitor web sites, specially those offering similar services to those we provide.
- If you experience a problem or have a criticism regarding any of our features,
please send us an email. We'll make every effort to explain all functionality
privately. If there is a bug in the system, first give us the opportunity to determine
whether or not it is an isolated matter. If not, we'll try to rectify the problem and
let others know about it.
Please do not post personal messages, specially in our Message Boards.
Send each other private emails instead, as these conversations are not
of interest to all readers. For example, don't post such messages as:
"Hi Alice, good to see you here today," or "Good evening John,
how's the wife and kids."
This Web site is not responsible for the content of any post or message
submitted on any of its pages. All posts are independent and express the views of their respective authors.