Are there any research studies relevant identifying a relationship between the microbiome and Fatigue?
Can herbal supplements and/or holistic treatments reduce symptoms?
Does vitamin C play a role in fighting Fatigue?
Is there a relationship between a vegan diet and Fatigue?
Poor sleep is something that causes a lot of low energy levels. Do you talk about sleep?
What are the best types of protein food sources that help fight Fatigue?
What are your thoughts about supplements vs. food?
What are your thoughts on following the Mediterranean diet to alleviate symptoms of Fatigue?
What foods should be avoided if diagnosed?
What role does caffeine or other stimulants play with Fatigue?
Where does fibromyalgia fit into the picture?
Would a gluten-free diet be helpful?
- Yennurajalingam S, Bruera E. Palliative Management of Fatigue at the Close of Life“It Feels Like My Body Is Just Worn Out”. JAMA. 2007;297(3):295–304. doi:10.1001/jama.297.3.295.
- M Fosnocht, K., MD, & Ende, J., MD. (2018, May 1). Approach to the adult patient with fatigue. Retrieved December 4, 2018, from https://www.uptodate.com/contents/approach-to-the-adult-patient-with-fatigue.
- Kalra, S., & Sahay, R. (2018). A LEMON a Day Keeps Fatigue Away - The ABCDE of Fatigue. European endocrinology, 14(1), 15-16.
- Kramer, P., & Bressan, P. (2017). Our (Mother's) Mitochondria and Our Mind. Perspectives on psychological science : a journal of the Association for Psychological Science, 13(1), 88-100.
- Barrett, J. R., Tracy, D. K., & Giaroli, G. (2013). To sleep or not to sleep: a systematic review of the literature of pharmacological treatments of insomnia in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology, 23(10), 640-7.
- Muñoz, M., Gómez-Ramírez, S., Besser, M., Pavía, J., Gomollón, F., Liumbruno, G. M., Bhandari, S., Cladellas, M., Shander, A., … Auerbach, M. (2017). Current misconceptions in diagnosis and management of iron deficiency. Blood transfusion = Trasfusione del sangue, 15(5), 422-437.
- Yokoi, K., & Konomi, A. (2017). Iron deficiency without anaemia is a potential cause of fatigue: Meta-analyses of randomised controlled trials and cross-sectional studies. British Journal of Nutrition, 117(10), 1422-1431. doi:10.1017/S0007114517001349.
- Irish, A. K., Erickson, C. M., Wahls, T. L., Snetselaar, L. G., & Darling, W. G. (2017). Randomized control trial evaluation of a modified Paleolithic dietary intervention in the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a pilot study. Degenerative neurological and neuromuscular disease, 7, 1-18. doi:10.2147/DNND.S116949.
- Ribi C. Non-celiac wheat sensitivity-growing evidence for a wheat-dependent immune-mediated disease. Rev Med Suisse. 2017 Jan. 11; 13 (544-545): 16-17.
- Panossian, Alexander & Wikman, Georg. (2009). Evidence-Based Efficacy of Adaptogens in Fatigue, and Molecular Mechanisms Related to their Stress-Protective Activity. Current clinical pharmacology. 4. 198-219. 10.2174/157488409789375311.
- Whalen, K. A., McCullough, M. L., Flanders, W. D., Hartman, T. J., Judd, S., & Bostick, R. M. (2016). Paleolithic and Mediterranean Diet Pattern Scores Are Inversely Associated with Biomarkers of Inflammation and Oxidative Balance in Adults. The Journal of nutrition, 146(6), 1217-26.