The goal of this web site is to provide a relaxed environment
that encourages civilized and professional discussions among Registered Dietitian Nutritionists.
We reserve the right to delete a post if we feel it violates any of
these common sense posting guidelines:
- Don't use any of our services as an opportunity to spam others. Don't post the
same material several times for advertising purposes. No self-serving nor commercial
- Be clean, courteous, polite, and prudent. Please refrain from using obscenity in
any of your posts. Don't use vulgar, abusive or hateful language. Don't post to
antagonize or harass others.
- Don't initiate a discussion regarding competitor web sites, specially those offering similar services to those we provide such as courses, webinars, and CEUs.
- Do not post looking for jobs or post your jobs. Visit our Dietitian Jobs section if you have a job to post.
- When posting about previous or current employers, please do not mention the name of the employer explicitly.
Postings about previous or current employers elicit emotionally charged responses which, for good or bad, can be
highly subjective and unfair.
- Don't enter commercial or personal URLs or email addresses.
- If you experience a problem or have a criticism regarding any of our features,
please send us an email. We'll make every effort to explain all functionality
privately. If there is a bug in the system, first give us the opportunity to determine
whether or not it is an isolated matter. If not, we'll try to rectify the problem and
let others know about it.
Please do not post personal messages, specially in our Message Boards.
Send each other private emails instead, as these conversations are not
of interest to all readers. For example, don't post such messages as:
"Hi Alice, good to see you here today," or "Good evening John,
how's the wife and kids."
This web site is not responsible for the content of any post or message
submitted on any of its pages. All posts are independent and express the views of their respective authors.