Hi everyone, so as a clinical RD I have a certain amount of patients to see per day and it can be a struggle to chart effectively but also to have enough time to do whatever else is scheduled for the day. Anyone have any good time-saving tips??

Hi everyone, so as a clinical RD I have a certain amount of patients to see per day and it can be a struggle to chart effectively but also to have enough time to do whatever else is scheduled for the day. Anyone have any good time-saving tips??

From what I have seen, clinical RDs tend to write novels instead of effective, straight to the point notes so take a look on how you write notes and be concise with your notes. That'll definitely save time.

From what I have seen, clinical RDs tend to write novels instead of effective, straight to the point notes so take a look on how you write notes and be concise with your notes. That'll definitely save time.

yea I have seen some really long notes in the chart, it is really necessary? I want to be to the point but ya know everyone is different with their expectations

yea I have seen some really long notes in the chart, it is really necessary? I want to be to the point but ya know everyone is different with their expectations

Templates! Use them to your advantage so you can quickly fill them in. One thing I do is start my notes in the morning as I review my patient list. That way, the main thing I have to do when I get back to my desk after seeing patients is just put in my subjective assessment from talking with the patient and my recs. Hope that helps!

Templates! Use them to your advantage so you can quickly fill them in. One thing I do is start my notes in the morning as I review my patient list. That way, the main thing I have to do when I get back to my desk after seeing patients is just put in my subjective assessment from talking with the patient and my recs. Hope that helps!
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft