Hi everyone, so as a clinical RD I have a certain amount of patients to see per day and it can be a struggle to chart effectively but also to have enough time to do whatever else is scheduled for the day. Anyone have any good time-saving tips??

Hi everyone, so as a clinical RD I have a certain amount of patients to see per day and it can be a struggle to chart effectively but also to have enough time to do whatever else is scheduled for the day. Anyone have any good time-saving tips??

From what I have seen, clinical RDs tend to write novels instead of effective, straight to the point notes so take a look on how you write notes and be concise with your notes. That'll definitely save time.

From what I have seen, clinical RDs tend to write novels instead of effective, straight to the point notes so take a look on how you write notes and be concise with your notes. That'll definitely save time.

yea I have seen some really long notes in the chart, it is really necessary? I want to be to the point but ya know everyone is different with their expectations

yea I have seen some really long notes in the chart, it is really necessary? I want to be to the point but ya know everyone is different with their expectations
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft