I am transitioning from working at a nursing home for the past 3 years to starting my own business doing nutrition counseling out of a gym. I was contacted by an assisted living facility for consulting but I am not sure what to charge per hr. I know that I should charge more than I was making at the nursing home to cover self-employment taxes, health insurance, liability insurance, etc. but I'm not sure what the going rate is . Any help would be much appreciated.

I am transitioning from working at a nursing home for the past 3 years to starting my own business doing nutrition counseling out of a gym. I was contacted by an assisted living facility for consulting but I am not sure what to charge per hr. I know that I should charge more than I was making at the nursing home to cover self-employment taxes, health insurance, liability insurance, etc. but I'm not sure what the going rate is . Any help would be much appreciated.

I’m assuming it’ll depend on the state you’re living in. I have seen anywhere from $35-50/hr.

I’m assuming it’ll depend on the state you’re living in. I have seen anywhere from $35-50/hr.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft