Hello all,

I currently have a BS in Kinesiology, but I am interested in going back to school to become a RD. I did some basic research and saw that some schools offer a Nutrition/Dietetics 2nd Bachelors degree. I imagined the program would be accelerated, but the one I saw appeared to take around 3 years, not necessarily including the internship component of getting the RD credential. I was disappointed to learn how long this would take.

As someone with a BS already, I am wondering if anyone can tell me the fastest way I can attain a 2nd BS in Nutrition/Dietitics. I'm excellent with studying, time-management, and motivation. I am looking for an intense and accelerated program, if it exists.

Thanks.

Hello all, I currently have a BS in Kinesiology, but I am interested in going back to school to become a RD. I did some basic research and saw that some schools offer a Nutrition/Dietetics 2nd Bachelors degree. I imagined the program would be accelerated, but the one I saw appeared to take around 3 years, not necessarily including the internship component of getting the RD credential. I was disappointed to learn how long this would take. As someone with a BS already, I am wondering if anyone can tell me the fastest way I can attain a 2nd BS in Nutrition/Dietitics. I'm excellent with studying, time-management, and motivation. I am looking for an intense and accelerated program, if it exists. Thanks.

different schools have different routes of study that's why some its a combined program while others it done off site and might take longer. good luck

different schools have different routes of study that's why some its a combined program while others it done off site and might take longer. good luck

EMU offers on online BS coordinated program - coursework + 1200 hours supervision w/in 2 years.

EMU offers on online BS coordinated program - coursework + 1200 hours supervision w/in 2 years.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft