Hi Everyone, I'm new here and have never reached out to any students that are in the program, so I thought id give it a try in hopes that I get my questions answered. Im currently enrolled in a community college and I'm not really that close to applying yet, but I wanted to still get information/guidance so that I'm aware.

The Dietetic Program says that its 18 months, but I wanted to know if I can take 2 to 3 classes even though its 18 months. I'm not sure if its already a set schedule to take 8 or more, or if its really at your own pace. I saw a video on youtube of a student that is in the program (not the same one I mentioned) and she said that she goes in from 8-4pm while taking 8 courses. I know the program here in Colorado says that its 18 months, so is this program condensed, or can I go at my own pace and take fewer courses?

If I do the program online, Can I go at my own pace even though its 18 months?

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and have never reached out to any students that are in the program, so I thought id give it a try in hopes that I get my questions answered. Im currently enrolled in a community college and I'm not really that close to applying yet, but I wanted to still get information/guidance so that I'm aware. The Dietetic Program says that its 18 months, but I wanted to know if I can take 2 to 3 classes even though its 18 months. I'm not sure if its already a set schedule to take 8 or more, or if its really at your own pace. I saw a video on youtube of a student that is in the program (not the same one I mentioned) and she said that she goes in from 8-4pm while taking 8 courses. I know the program here in Colorado says that its 18 months, so is this program condensed, or can I go at my own pace and take fewer courses? If I do the program online, Can I go at my own pace even though its 18 months?
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft