I would absolutely love to become a registered dietitian. I am 29 years old, have a bachelor's in business administration, am married, and have a 3 year old son. I understand that I need to complete a DPD to become internship eligible and then sit for boards. I have a couple of questions in regards to this. Is there a master's route to complete a DPD or to become board eligible? And what is everyone's suggestion for income during the internship period? Without my income, it would potentially hurt our financials at home and we would be without health insurance (which I've already looked at short term plans through the marketplace). Has anyone else gone through something similar and would you be able to share? Any suggestions or advice is much appreciated.

I would absolutely love to become a registered dietitian. I am 29 years old, have a bachelor's in business administration, am married, and have a 3 year old son. I understand that I need to complete a DPD to become internship eligible and then sit for boards. I have a couple of questions in regards to this. Is there a master's route to complete a DPD or to become board eligible? And what is everyone's suggestion for income during the internship period? Without my income, it would potentially hurt our financials at home and we would be without health insurance (which I've already looked at short term plans through the marketplace). Has anyone else gone through something similar and would you be able to share? Any suggestions or advice is much appreciated.

Hello, I am newbie here. I even don't have better suggestion about this. But I'm intersted to know about this. Thanks!

Hello, I am newbie here. I even don't have better suggestion about this. But I'm intersted to know about this. Thanks!

Hi, Emi
Dietitian fled is the good future its use for personal and professional profit for your family more information it will be available this Dietitian in Chennai

Hi, Emi Dietitian fled is the good future its use for personal and professional profit for your family more information it will be available this [Dietitian in Chennai ](https://www.wootu.in/)
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft