Good Afternoon everyone! I am hoping maybe this forum can lead me in the right direction. I'm at a loss right now, I have just taken the CDR exam for the 4th time and I have missed by 1 point the last 3 times. I've used every study material that I could possibly find. I'm now searching for a tutor. I want to pass this exam so badly, and missing by 1 point every time is so discouraging. If anyone has any advice or knows of any tutors in the Savannah GA, Raleigh NC, or Hershey PA area's, please let me know! I also provided a list of study materials I have used/am using. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know as well!

Study material I have used/still using:

• 2017 Jean Inman
  • Visual Veggies
  • Eatrightprep.org
  • Quizlet
  • Review session with my internship director
  • Old exams/quizzes from undergrad

Thank you all in advance!

Good Afternoon everyone! I am hoping maybe this forum can lead me in the right direction. I'm at a loss right now, I have just taken the CDR exam for the 4th time and I have missed by 1 point the last 3 times. I've used every study material that I could possibly find. I'm now searching for a tutor. I want to pass this exam so badly, and missing by 1 point every time is so discouraging. If anyone has any advice or knows of any tutors in the Savannah GA, Raleigh NC, or Hershey PA area's, please let me know! I also provided a list of study materials I have used/am using. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know as well! Study material I have used/still using: - 2017 Jean Inman - Visual Veggies - Eatrightprep.org - Quizlet - Review session with my internship director - Old exams/quizzes from undergrad Thank you all in advance!

How much are you studying? How is the studying do you know everything you are going over? I just used Inman, VV, and and online test program that I went over and over till I was getting consistently high grades.

How much are you studying? How is the studying do you know everything you are going over? I just used Inman, VV, and and online test program that I went over and over till I was getting consistently high grades.

I have been scoring 80%s or higher. I think I am struggling with deciding which answer is the most correct.

I have been scoring 80%s or higher. I think I am struggling with deciding which answer is the most correct.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft