Good Afternoon everyone! I am hoping maybe this forum can lead me in the right direction. I'm at a loss right now, I have just taken the CDR exam for the 4th time and I have missed by 1 point the last 3 times. I've used every study material that I could possibly find. I'm now searching for a tutor. I want to pass this exam so badly, and missing by 1 point every time is so discouraging. If anyone has any advice or knows of any tutors in the Savannah GA, Raleigh NC, or Hershey PA area's, please let me know! I also provided a list of study materials I have used/am using. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know as well!

Study material I have used/still using:

• 2017 Jean Inman
  • Visual Veggies
  • Eatrightprep.org
  • Quizlet
  • Review session with my internship director
  • Old exams/quizzes from undergrad

Thank you all in advance!

Good Afternoon everyone! I am hoping maybe this forum can lead me in the right direction. I'm at a loss right now, I have just taken the CDR exam for the 4th time and I have missed by 1 point the last 3 times. I've used every study material that I could possibly find. I'm now searching for a tutor. I want to pass this exam so badly, and missing by 1 point every time is so discouraging. If anyone has any advice or knows of any tutors in the Savannah GA, Raleigh NC, or Hershey PA area's, please let me know! I also provided a list of study materials I have used/am using. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know as well! Study material I have used/still using: - 2017 Jean Inman - Visual Veggies - Eatrightprep.org - Quizlet - Review session with my internship director - Old exams/quizzes from undergrad Thank you all in advance!

How much are you studying? How is the studying do you know everything you are going over? I just used Inman, VV, and and online test program that I went over and over till I was getting consistently high grades.

How much are you studying? How is the studying do you know everything you are going over? I just used Inman, VV, and and online test program that I went over and over till I was getting consistently high grades.

I have been scoring 80%s or higher. I think I am struggling with deciding which answer is the most correct.

I have been scoring 80%s or higher. I think I am struggling with deciding which answer is the most correct.

Trying to reply, is so difficult!!! I noticed that RD study was not on your list. They will help you to understand the BEST answer dilemma via ask the rd and rationales. Stay calm and good Luck to you!

Trying to reply, is so difficult!!! I noticed that RD study was not on your list. They will help you to understand the BEST answer dilemma via ask the rd and rationales. Stay calm and good Luck to you!

Hey! Have you found any resources to help you? I'm in the same boat here.

Hey! Have you found any resources to help you? I'm in the same boat here.

Following. I have used Visual Veggies, 2015 Jean Inman and Breeding. Any other suggestions are appreciated. Does anyone know if there’s a different between the 2015 and 2017 Jean Inman Review?

Following. I have used Visual Veggies, 2015 Jean Inman and Breeding. Any other suggestions are appreciated. Does anyone know if there’s a different between the 2015 and 2017 Jean Inman Review?

I've passed!! I decided to put my heart into Inman. I read over everything in her binder so many times. I rewrote everything I didn't understand. I studied all the questions from Inman, VV, and Eatright Prep and my old exams from undergrad.

I've passed!! I decided to put my heart into Inman. I read over everything in her binder so many times. I rewrote everything I didn't understand. I studied all the questions from Inman, VV, and Eatright Prep and my old exams from undergrad.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft