Hello all,
I am researching body composition analysis options for my private practice. Does anyone have a recommendation for a scale they use? I am considering a Tanita scale, but cannot decide how important segmental analysis is. Also looking at multi-frequency. I am seeing adults for weight management. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Jamie

Hello all, I am researching body composition analysis options for my private practice. Does anyone have a recommendation for a scale they use? I am considering a Tanita scale, but cannot decide how important segmental analysis is. Also looking at multi-frequency. I am seeing adults for weight management. Any advice would be much appreciated! Jamie

Hi i am also in private practice and I bought the Tanita Ironman 240 and I am very happy with adding this service to my practice. it doesn't have any segmental measurement and I don't see any need for that . I believe it does add and benefit. to my practice and was every good investment. most of my patients come for their follow up just to go on the scale and check out their progress. I see lots of weight management patients and I it helps a lot in my assessment to see whether they have lost fat, muscle or just body water,

Hi i am also in private practice and I bought the Tanita Ironman 240 and I am very happy with adding this service to my practice. it doesn't have any segmental measurement and I don't see any need for that . I believe it does add and benefit. to my practice and was every good investment. most of my patients come for their follow up just to go on the scale and check out their progress. I see lots of weight management patients and I it helps a lot in my assessment to see whether they have lost fat, muscle or just body water,
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft