I'm working on having my own practice and would like some guidance in becoming a medical provider. For now I don't have a set location to see the clients but I wanted to get all the paper work out of the way while I look for place to see my clients. One of the information they want me to fill out is Americans w/Disabilities form but I'm unable to, wondering if I can just submit the paper work without actually filling that out?
Also, on my CAQH application I did use my home address but that's not where I'm planning to see my clients. Would this be a problem?

I'm working on having my own practice and would like some guidance in becoming a medical provider. For now I don't have a set location to see the clients but I wanted to get all the paper work out of the way while I look for place to see my clients. One of the information they want me to fill out is Americans w/Disabilities form but I'm unable to, wondering if I can just submit the paper work without actually filling that out? Also, on my CAQH application I did use my home address but that's not where I'm planning to see my clients. Would this be a problem?
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft