I am currently working at a LTC/TCU that uses DietMaster for our meal ticket system. This system is no longer being supported/updated, so we are looking to upgrade. I am wondering what meal tickets systems are being used at other facilities? Preferably one that can print a selective meal ticket that populates with menu items based on their diet, and the resident can choose from (some of the systems I have looked at print tickets with all the relevant info, but no specific menu options). Hope that makes sense! FYI: we are using PointClickCare for our eHR. Thanks!!

I am currently working at a LTC/TCU that uses DietMaster for our meal ticket system. This system is no longer being supported/updated, so we are looking to upgrade. I am wondering what meal tickets systems are being used at other facilities? Preferably one that can print a selective meal ticket that populates with menu items based on their diet, and the resident can choose from (some of the systems I have looked at print tickets with all the relevant info, but no specific menu options). Hope that makes sense! FYI: we are using PointClickCare for our eHR. Thanks!!

I'm a long-term care dietitian and we used a system called MealTracker. It has so many functions, but we do utilize for our residents on the selective menu as well.

I'm a long-term care dietitian and we used a system called MealTracker. It has so many functions, but we do utilize for our residents on the selective menu as well.

I used DietMaster in a previous facility and now use Surequest. They have daily menus printed for each resident along with the ability to customize menus.

I used DietMaster in a previous facility and now use Surequest. They have daily menus printed for each resident along with the ability to customize menus.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft