I have a resident with poor intake on a pureed diet with honey thickened liquids that need given to him by tsp. He has an allergy to milk and milk products. Does anyone know of a product that is milk free and honey consistency?

I have a resident with poor intake on a pureed diet with honey thickened liquids that need given to him by tsp. He has an allergy to milk and milk products. Does anyone know of a product that is milk free and honey consistency?
Posted by tbryson:
Hormel sells honey thickened juices-some can be found at Walgreens
Posted by tbryson:<BR>I have a resident with poor intake on a pureed diet with honey thickened liquids that need given to him by tsp. He has an allergy to milk and milk products. Does anyone know of a product that is milk free and honey consistency? Hormel sells honey thickened juices-some can be found at Walgreens
Posted by tbryson:
There are multiple dairy products you can get which consist of honey, but you can also use the pure and natural honey also. Honey is really very good for health and also for the skin. ----------------- meilleur anti cellulite

[Edited by Ericrogers on 04/24/15 12:12 AM]

Posted by tbryson:<BR>I have a resident with poor intake on a pureed diet with honey thickened liquids that need given to him by tsp. He has an allergy to milk and milk products. Does anyone know of a product that is milk free and honey consistency? There are multiple dairy products you can get which consist of honey, but you can also use the pure and natural honey also. Honey is really very good for health and also for the skin. ----------------- <a href="http://www.cellublue.com/">meilleur anti cellulite</a><P>[Edited by Ericrogers on 04/24/15 12:12 AM]<P>
There are multiple dairy products you can get which consist of honey, but you can also use the pure and natural honey also. Honey is really very good for health and also for the skin.
Um...yea...NOT what the OP is talking about
There are multiple dairy products you can get which consist of honey, but you can also use the pure and natural honey also. Honey is really very good for health and also for the skin. Um...yea...NOT what the OP is talking about
Posted by tbryson:
Can't you just use a thickener like SimplyThick to thicken any dairy-free product?
Posted by tbryson:<BR>I have a resident with poor intake on a pureed diet with honey thickened liquids that need given to him by tsp. He has an allergy to milk and milk products. Does anyone know of a product that is milk free and honey consistency? Can't you just use a thickener like SimplyThick to thicken any dairy-free product?

Make best deal here,
You can pick here best brands in affordable prices.
Thank you.

Make best deal here, You can pick here best brands in affordable prices. Thank you.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft