Hi Guys, Gone are 5 years of married. And weight is too increased after marriage. I've four year one child. In marriage time i was weight 50 kg but still now 70 kg above. how to loose my weight without any restriction. If possible that online consultant solution provide to me, will be better for me.

Hi Guys, Gone are 5 years of married. And weight is too increased after marriage. I've four year one child. In marriage time i was weight 50 kg but still now 70 kg above. how to loose my weight without any restriction. If possible that online consultant solution provide to me, will be better for me.
Posted by sandhyarathi:
3 day detox. pinaple, grapes, papaya & oranges all day.
Posted by sandhyarathi:<BR>Hi Guys, Gone are 5 years of married. And weight is too increased after marriage. I've four year one child. In marriage time i was weight 50 kg but still now 70 kg above. how to loose my weight without any restriction. If possible that online consultant solution provide to me, will be better for me. 3 day detox. pinaple, grapes, papaya & oranges all day.

You need to work out regularly and eat healthy food in small portions 5 times a day. And try to relax time to time smile

Cathy

You need to work out regularly and eat healthy food in small portions 5 times a day. And try to relax time to time :) [Cathy](https://www.ukcompanylist.co.uk/)
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft