Here is my dilemma.

I recently moved from Texas to Arizona. I have some scholarship funds left in Texas, enough for 2 classes. Books I'd have to pay for. I have to take two classes for the scholarship and they may not transfer as core classes, but as electives.

I am not eligible for in-state tuition in Arizona (at any college) until July 2018. :|

The community college is about 1K per class. (in state around 300)

Arizona state is about $3600 per class (in state around 2450).

ASU Online is approximately $2100 per class. I am able to take several courses toward the BS of Nutrition through ASUO, until such time as I am eligible for in state tuition and attend in person.

All of that being said, would you?

1) Take two classes with the scholarship and 2 classes at the community college? OR

2) Disregard the scholarship as it may be a waste of time (and energy) and attend full time at the community college until Fall 2018? OR

3) Take two classes at the community college to stay in school, gather more credits until Fall 2018? OR

4) Other... what would you do?

I am paying for most of this out of my pocket. I have limited FAFSA, as in loans to be repaid.

As stated in my previous post, I'm a non-traditional student, changing careers mid-life. I feel as though time is of the essence.

Shelly

Here is my dilemma. I recently moved from Texas to Arizona. I have some scholarship funds left in Texas, enough for 2 classes. Books I'd have to pay for. I have to take two classes for the scholarship and they may not transfer as core classes, but as electives. I am not eligible for in-state tuition in Arizona (at any college) until July 2018. :| The community college is about 1K per class. (in state around 300) Arizona state is about $3600 per class (in state around 2450). ASU Online is approximately $2100 per class. I am able to take several courses toward the BS of Nutrition through ASUO, until such time as I am eligible for in state tuition and attend in person. All of that being said, would you? 1) Take two classes with the scholarship and 2 classes at the community college? OR 2) Disregard the scholarship as it may be a waste of time (and energy) and attend full time at the community college until Fall 2018? OR 3) Take two classes at the community college to stay in school, gather more credits until Fall 2018? OR 4) Other... what would you do? I am paying for most of this out of my pocket. I have limited FAFSA, as in loans to be repaid. As stated in my previous post, I'm a non-traditional student, changing careers mid-life. I feel as though time is of the essence. Shelly
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft