I'm seeing a lot of this certification- certified Wellness coach..Since Health Coaching is on the rise- I guess this is part of that trend. Wondered what anyone else thought about this- I think to be marketable- we need to all get certifications...

I'm seeing a lot of this certification- certified Wellness coach..Since Health Coaching is on the rise- I guess this is part of that trend. Wondered what anyone else thought about this- I think to be marketable- we need to all get certifications...

I am seriously considering pursuing this after I finish my master's (need to focus on that right now). I really think this is the wave of the future, and I don't want to get left behind, I figure that even if I'm never employed in an official capacity as a coach, having the background/certification will only make me more well-rounded and marketable overall. The hospital system I work for employes wellness coaches (who are all certified) and I have collaborated with a few of them, so I figure I've got an easy in if I ever need to log hours, since they already know me. I'm not sure exactly what's required to get certified, though, I haven't thoroughly looked into it since I need to finish my master's before jumping into the coaching think. But yep - definitely on the to-do list at some point.

I am seriously considering pursuing this after I finish my master's (need to focus on that right now). I really think this is the wave of the future, and I don't want to get left behind, I figure that even if I'm never employed in an official capacity as a coach, having the background/certification will only make me more well-rounded and marketable overall. The hospital system I work for employes wellness coaches (who are all certified) and I have collaborated with a few of them, so I figure I've got an easy in if I ever need to log hours, since they already know me. I'm not sure exactly what's required to get certified, though, I haven't thoroughly looked into it since I need to finish my master's before jumping into the coaching think. But yep - definitely on the to-do list at some point.

Hi, I was considering getting my health coach certification too. I was thinking it would be my back up plan in case I didn't get matched to an internship. I saw something called "Institute for Integrative Nutrition" where you receive your certification online. Is anyone familiar with this? I want to make sure its not a scam.

Hi, I was considering getting my health coach certification too. I was thinking it would be my back up plan in case I didn't get matched to an internship. I saw something called "Institute for Integrative Nutrition" where you receive your certification online. Is anyone familiar with this? I want to make sure its not a scam.

yes I think we all need to add certifications to be competitive. I think ACE Fitness offers one- at least they're well known. unfortunately, I think the Rd together with the health coach certification is more competitive than the RD alone- especially in wellness.

yes I think we all need to add certifications to be competitive. I think ACE Fitness offers one- at least they're well known. unfortunately, I think the Rd together with the health coach certification is more competitive than the RD alone- especially in wellness.

yes, Certificate program In Health & Wellness Coaching is mandatory now days. I have just completed my certification with the help Teleosis Institute. Teleosis Health & Wellness Coaching Certificate Program is approved by the International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching (ICHWC).

yes, Certificate program In Health & Wellness Coaching is mandatory now days. I have just completed my certification with the help Teleosis Institute. Teleosis Health & Wellness Coaching Certificate Program is approved by the International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching (ICHWC).

That's nonsense. Where is wellness coach certification MANDATORY to practice as an RD? The wellness coach is an extra certification.

That's nonsense. Where is wellness coach certification MANDATORY to practice as an RD? The wellness coach is an extra certification.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft